Bridges to Sobriety is an innovative and engaging app designed to help adolescents who are in the process of recovering from addiction.
The app contains over a dozen modules that are based on evidence-based treatment protocols including:
- Identifying the ABCs of Rational Emotive Therapy
- Evaluating the Pros and Cons of Use and Change
- Animations of the Disease Model of Addiction
- Brainstorming new behaviors
- Contacting hotlines
- Identifying Triggers of Use
- Contacting Trusted Others
- Generating Inspirational Ideas
- Finding Support Meetings
- Identifying Personal Strengths
- Making Plans for the Future
- Practicing Relaxation Exercises
- Tracking Sobriety
The app also includes two separate games that are designed to be fun and entertaining ways to reinforce the content covered in the educational modules.
Bridges to Sobriety is a free software application from the Health & Nutrition subcategory, part of the Home & Hobby category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-03-26. The program can be installed on Android.
Bridges to Sobriety (version 1.0.0) has a file size of 48.23 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.